Sunday, September 15, 2013

ROSA CANINA - Love thy Roses

In England you are sweet - delicious of thee
The aroma of fragrance - in sunshine of the days
Articulate  - A tribute - collegiate
I'm astounded - of thee - of abundance
Of devotion of your ownership - of the rose
The species - Rosa Canina - although
I do declare - my ownership of the win on the roses
I could own my own palace with royalties!
Indeed the alligators at every step
Step by step of my garden of roses as they grow


Considered favorite - your sweet briar - lattice
Smothering the lands of England - bountiful - prestigious
Thy Kingdom - England - If a day of prominence
Owning the roses , beauteous that they may be
Abundance be known on the land so divine
The petals bewildered in the garden of the palace
The paths parting our ways or bonding friendship
Landscaped Canina! The beauty of wondrous. .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment