Friday, September 27, 2013

THEORY

Bewilderment! The significance of theory
Shall it intrigue the mentality and IQ
Thus apply it to your day by day life
Theory of repetition - I repeat myself
Reinforcement! Try again - I view
The attempts - practicing - now relevant
Therefore leading to cognitive - indeed
Intelligence - theory can build esteem
Cause and effect - the brain to protect
Needs - the hierarchy - cultivate
Culture - thus theory can build culture
I visualize - mental images - sight
In my dreams vivid of personality
Are dreams too complicated in REM?
I see- the beauty of a dream - per se
Ah beauty - yes indeed beauteous
What do we see - what do we say?
Reflections of the personality - we speculate
The theory of beauty we then contemplate
Thus the IQ - the ID the brain we see
Relevant of educational thoughts, Indeed
Beautiful - thus the mind - I perceive
Is the significance of the theory , I believe
I love thee, I also love thee not and I try
Viewing the cognitive development in you
My self efficacy - I challenge day by day
Bewildered - wondering truly then why
Contemplating that the brain may wander
In deep thoughts of stages in your capacity
To achieve thus you must improve your IQ
Look ! I ponder! Relevant then intelligence I view.

No comments:

Post a Comment