Tuesday, June 23, 2015

IN BLOOM



MY FINALS PAINTING   one of them A daffodil trio


IN BLOOM


I gaze at the sun
I am oblivious
Sitting in the wilderness
I bloom
The sun goes down
And I am still
so glamorous
And I ponder with doom
In despair
I wait for the morning hour
BOLD with the bright sunrise
I am sensuous
I reach a climax
Heightened by the noon hour
In due time the rain nurtures me
I am beauty
I am power
My visual appeal is real
Seeking that of emotions
I strengthen you
In your eyes I view
I am beauteous
And yes, I am the flower...

2 comments:

  1. I really love this poem Poetess. I love your style. You write poems like no one else I've known. Your book was amazing! Good luck with you blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I appreciate you for all the love of my poetry.. Have a beautiful day

      Delete