Saturday, June 20, 2015

I SPECULATE



ONE OF MY PAINTINGS  of a famous sculpture  with a ballet twist

I reckon I dance
I dip
I take a stance
The music moves me
I am freedom
Beauty becomes me
I love richness
Yet this I see
I hold myself deep
My eyes they surround me with wound
I proclaim
The mood swings
My ear it rings
I look deep inside my mind
I am crying out
My soul touches me
I embrace
Tenderness
In the light , this I see
The tunes play
I listen to every word
I see you
You amaze me
My heart listens
I speculate
You pour on the charm
Love sings in the air
We speak the words forever
What do they mean?
I reckon I still dance
And the skies beauty in the air
Those flowers still bloom
And it occurred to me
I met you
You're on my mind
The rose I see
The petals too, so clear
It all paints a picture
I love you , my dear


No comments:

Post a Comment