Monday, June 29, 2015

DECEIT IN MY LIFE

You entered my life in the world
I considered you wise
Perplexed I believed in you
I respected your status
Dreams were built
It's a song and a dance
Same ole story
Your cheating heart
The words came by
Used too lightly parted from the lips
I take a stance
Short lived we part
I wonder ! Does a man?
Mean anything?
Who do you ever believe?
Trust my word?
I did once
That I mean something
Live and let live
This I perceive
The cherry always has a pit
Here I sit
Bewildered
Once again disappointment!!
I'll learn
To build my wall stronger
And this I see fit
And I ponder
My thoughts I see
About you and me
I reckon it time
The stones you threw
The shot in the face
I never expected from you
I am oblivious
I am me
Once again I am free
In my heart I know it's true
I really meant nothing to you
So if this is true
So be it and ponder
Words are only words
So someone might speak
But that shot in the face
The words were not weak...


No comments:

Post a Comment