Saturday, June 27, 2015

DISTRAUGHT

I challenge my integrity
Putting forth my best efforts
I walked the straight and narrow today
I breathe each step with wonder
Building dreams to pass the day
I ponder with all my thoughts
Emotions surround me
I end the given week with a night cap
Bewildered I speculate
I meditate with my personality
Perceiving I am of temptations
Looking in the mirror I am old
I've then aged - Thus a peculiar moment
Am I loved ? I am in desperation
Charmed by the inevitable
I hold myself within my arms
My loving nature becomes me
I am awake each day wondrous
The sky is dark, stars they shine
And the pregnant star develops
Maturity strikes in my soul
In my heart- The broken vow
I relish the thought ! It is despair
I see distraught lines on my face
They are of deep seated experiences
Yet I have another moment to breathe
It becomes my final hour
I will rest and when breath takes me
The time will cease- I'll rest in peace...




No comments:

Post a Comment