Monday, April 22, 2013

THE OCEAN WAVES

Troubled waters - I tremble at the ocean caps
As they roll like thunder in the waves ever so white
They swim to shore with a vibrant splash
Hence they trickle into the gritty front of the sand
In the storm , they boast  day and then night
Repetitiously the striking water then soars
Rolling their caps yes vibrantly to shores
Mesmerizing me - I am hypnotized by thee
The rumble of the ocean floor - I then see
The fossils creation - then doth occur
The foundation of rocks - such beauty I sense
Tremendous - the phenomena, yes hence
Is beauteous - the water so dominant
The ocean waves - ever so prominent
I look, I view - I relate this to life
Yes troubled waters , I walk the paths
Climbing mountains - I fall or it is all uphill
I am amazed! I see this beauty within
To capture the moment of the waves setting in
I reach the other side when I cross a bridge
I perceive an opportunity - I challenge
I also reach the sky and the troubled waters
They disappear and I focus my eyes
I read my mind in a hypnotic state
Yes indeed, I have mental powers to see
The troubled waters are in disguise
And the storm subsides year after year
Although as the waves roar viciously in  my paths
I ponder - I go forth - I adventure
I overlook the trembling waters indefinitely.
And as the storm calms, I am sure
Always and forever, yes I am free
From the troubled waters, I foresee

No comments:

Post a Comment