Sunday, April 21, 2013

THE DAY IN MY EYES

Good morning beautiful  - beauteous be the day
The hues shine down with that radiance of the ray
Casting dark shadows onto the break of dawn
Up with the sun! A beautiful stretch, a yawn
Sleepy inside I wake to this the elegant sun
Sunshine so pretty, the hues so boisterous
Yes indeed! The sun captured my soul
The birds sing, they fly chirping a tune
Like the lute - they share a note in key
The sunshine marked images amazing me
Waking me - to day and each day I see
This beautiful morning astonishing my eyes
Still a wonder are these beautiful skies
Feeding me, mesmerized by the curiosity
The wonders of life, tones so pretty
Each ray I see in this wondrous city
Showing me the radiant sights that I see
The heavenly skies are shining down onto me
Good morning beautiful, the star is so bright
Leads my mind to this beautiful sight
Thee pupil of my eyes with breath, I might
See this, my day in beautiful daylight
And in the eve! I wonder too bewildered
As the sun goes down, the sunset glows
Then the moon it shines so elegantly
Those stars I seek to look for at night
Good evening beautiful! I now see twilight
Twinkling in my eyes, I tremble, I sleep
Images in REM in my sleep so deep
And at the crack of dawn, I again wake
Day by day , night by night, for heavens sake
I have beautiful opportunities, I see
With these beautiful skies shining down onto me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment