Sunday, April 21, 2013

IMPERATIVE

What I value! The morals that I make
Breathless! with each breath that I take
I exclaim  -  I look around and what I see
Creativity - IQ - I view
Imagine this, or should I  imagine that
Like an angel! I contemplate on my face
Expressions - the vibes they send
Happiness I found! Smiles I trace
Imagination of vivid personality
Loving, kindness with you
In the wild - beauteous
Caring! I see a bud - the petals true
Blossoming all around me in the paths
I see beauty - the stars - they are bred
The skies - heavenly , I respect
And the child rearing, I also protect
I see angels - the halo so clear
I am breathless like the tree of life
I worship - it dies in dead of winter
And yet spring - doth it come alive
Day after day in my aura, year after year
I then sometime break - I tear
And still - I wake each day, I see
Prominence - vividly - I view
Those beauteous skies - the radiant hue
The pretty flowers to pick again in my path
I walk with the rays of the sun
Or I shine with the blues in the rain
And I face this- in you such pain
Each day you don't perceive the reality

 

No comments:

Post a Comment