Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SPIRITS LIVE

I admire the ultimate values of intelligence
I utilize theory - I apply knowledge of it
I perform - simple tasks
I create with difficulty
I repetitiously also try
Therefore I build confidence

With cause and effect! I establish goals
I develop a unique personality
I have an IQ - I use it
And thus with theory of repetition
I also learn - or in tune teach
Applied with behavorism
Listening skills are of ingenuity

Cognitively my brain I stimulate
My values - I set high
I reach for the limit in the sky
I assume! It's inevitable
I must not make an assumption
Producing an opinion on fact
With vivid imagery for my sight

Thus I am a poet - I believe
I can achieve- I form phrases
I establish this , I rhyme
I send messages in metric and time
Beauteous be the words I stimulate
The brain to comprehend knowledge
I teach - I create - I am of wisdom
I am psychologically prepared
With the ink! I blot an idea
And still I am yes unique and ideal

I master skill - I develop with language arts
Creative writing skills I perceive
I utilize beauty in thy words
I portray values - I seek an exclamation
And thus yourself a poet too
Eloquence! I believe in you

And in due time- death becomes you
The spirit lives - in the poet
Down in history - you achieve
Your words of wisdom- this I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment