Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happiness Is

Quiet! Quality time with my soul
I watch the sunrise filled with hues
I wake each morn - dawn breaks
Tranquility on my mind = opposing blues
My heart unbroken - I see it fit
Managing my life reasoning
I see the blue skies - uplifting me , day by day
The flowers bloom - I paint, I draw line
The definition creativity explanatory
I am at ease - the waves roll in
At the beaches - walking paths of lives
Shadows within - capturing memories
They are on the wall - I stand tall
Thus happiness too sets in - I save
I build self esteem - self love
I have self ownership of what I make
Breath - each breath my body may take
I see another day - becoming my way
And with a knock on the door of opportunity
I challenge the unknown , inevitable
A hug too today may come my way
I draw conclusions - I still paint
My goals are set - they are still quaint
I put it to the test each living day
Quiet - in solitude - my precious time
I speak - no one listens - I lend an ear
No dramatized monologue this  fear
The sound of music - tune by tune
Thus now you listen - not to the wall
And I put it to the test - Why I stand tall
I pick a flower - I capture this
And the beauteous bloom - in my room
Also dances with lyrics in my womb....

No comments:

Post a Comment