Friday, October 16, 2015

ANOTHER NEW BORN DAY

Hey - This is a brand new day
Wake up and smell the roses
They bloom - Each petal amazes me
The bud! Everlasting beauty in my mind
Next - I smell the coffee -  it perks
I am oblivious!  Now I am challenged
My heart is warmed by a touch of love
I look at those those radiant, beauteous skies
They overwhelm me - and this I find
My new born day- I give some thought
I contemplate - I write my reflections
Love - so speak just can't be bought
I wonder - and I ponder with words
They also challenge my IQ and personality
I look at life different sometimes
Optimistically speaking  - I voice
A little poise ! A little eloquence
I fill the void of roots   - Hence!
I share my day - it's all in a days life
I see - it really becomes me
And as I sit by the window pane
I see the beauteous Autumn leaves
Our supreme being is charming us
Thus I started my day - opening up
My heart flutters - It warms my heart
I got a little love this morning
It brightens my attitude - I see
I am perplexed - please remember me
I often work hours with my reflections
They inspire me - I want to inspire you
Stay tuned maybe tomorrow will bring
A whole new writing concept in your eyes
And yes indeed- the world still cries
It breaks my heart - each day I start
It's filled with joy none the less
Violence and destruction is in each path
I seem to take - now again , I might wake..






No comments:

Post a Comment