Monday, October 26, 2015

Beauteous Be Poesy for sale for CHRISTMAS



PRESS HERE TO LINK FOR BOOK


A SAMPLE POEM                           I Am A Blossom


I am distinguished , I flourish with love
I start out in life as an innocent bud
I'm delicate -pure of thought and mind
And bless you with breath of the baby
Tis still the hues are all sorts of kind
Gracefully still created by heavens above
I produce to you symbolization of the love
Know what I do turn into thus a flower
I am therefore thus this beauteous blossom
My aroma is so elegant for sure
And thus the rose - I stand still
Proud and beautiful I'm rest assured
The most prominent flower of all I'd say
And - I sweeten the room with the parfum
Love me - love me not I do declare
I bringeth forth - producing special thoughts
Still I am distinguished, my petals they are pure
And the feeling they possess you endure
I am again this glorious powerful blossom
That lights up your life to show everlasting care
Casting a spectrum of different hues in life
The kaleidoscope of true color of wit
Thee rose- I blossom, I am thus true grit...

No comments:

Post a Comment