Tuesday, September 29, 2015

FLOWERS AND FRILLS

The morning dew ! Feeds my precious flowers
They bloom I open my eyes on the new day morn
I visualize reality! My garden I walk
Beneath my attitude - I pick the flowers
Breathing the aroma - I am oblivious
I feel my senses swarm through me
Wondering do I mark reality with the bud
I start with the rose! It's remarkable
Rubies are brilliant of its divine color
The hues saturating my mind - with thorn
Still life becomes me , soon beneath the snow
The twig lives on and dies in the wintertime
I know in my heart that that little rose
Delicate and pure of prevalent reality
Brings me love and a sense of tranquility
Still yet in bloom! A weed ! The dandelion
Stunting the growth by roots of grass
It dawned on me - I am infatuated
I pull it and pick this yellow blossom
It strengthens me into my precious mind
That at the same time it brings tears to my eyes
Down memory lane the bouquet in disguise
Was a gift from a toddler yet years ago
It means something and this time as time goes by
I sit by the window pane - I shall not cry
I open the door ! I dried out my flowers
In my heart I welcomed a dish too of memory lane
Along with the beauty of flowers and all of the frills
I ponder as I  see each dried petal remind me of pain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment