Thursday, September 10, 2015

APARTMENT LIFE

Hark! Noises they surround me
In my head and in my mind - they are relevant
I hear a pin drop  - I must dwell
The sound as it may appear
So be it - such as menial - stipulates
The mind must then forever endeavor
The journey through course of time
I see then The pin that I find
Now it becomes me in personality
Psst! Still such as this a complaint
Wow! it's more than an opportunity
To justify my reflections as well
It's not in my head - In the reality
I woke! Glass popped? shattered
I do not see - and can not locate
Now it is apparent as I hear
Through these four walls the chatter
That it woke then all, me too
It's all in everyone's head - I look
Around  these familiar surroundings
Hey - I with you with IQ
I'm qualified in psychology too
Because now I see it truly a wit
That I see it fit - I 'm seeing this
You're all hearing things - in your head
And I hear the voices through the walls
So now the complaint is this
The rendez- vous- episode I see
You're complaining about me in my sleep
Waking up to a noise in the place
Now this goes deep in my mind
That the truth of the noise I don;t know
Except now what I hear is these four walls..
And with theory of observation
What did I find? The noise now from you
Commenting on thus the pin, too...





No comments:

Post a Comment