Monday, July 1, 2013

Telepathy Form The Rose

As I mentally visualize - I am a luxurious rose
I see the radiant sunlight in my eyes
I am nurtured - I grow - my heart is warm
I cast shadows - I am in your paths
I send messages to your mind in prose
I look - I am in a wondrous elegant bouquet
Love - I symbolize love - I say it with meaning
I tell tales even when I reach the skies
And roses are red , long stems by the dozen
I love you - I love you not I seem to portray
My petals bloom - I then blossom
And my personality reflects an aura of beauty
I give you strength! Purity and thus is true
The messages I send are then loving
And the telepathy of mental pictures I see
Are the kaleidoscope in spectrum of hue
Deep beauty I see in this I am giving
The estacey  - the sweet aroma I reflect
Reflections - I journalize, I express, I then protect
A lifting spirit! I then oppose this blue
Mental Telepathy is on this my mind
Capturing your love? you loving me
Wondering I then give myself to you and say
With love ! I grew in the soil for you
And the thorn that pricks, picks the brain
Mentally I proclaim ! I am in  love with thee
I said it with prose , I said it , I am a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment