Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MY BREATH

Every breath each day , thus I take
Each garden I walk through for heavens sake
Indeed my journey of reflections on my soul
Saying it doesn't matter, but it keeps me whole
Mastering goals - establishing thus reality
Obstacles or are they yet just a fallacy
Enduring pain - each breath you're breathing
Skeptical now - what on earth do you see?
My eyes they cry - they shed tears
The hard work I 've tried throughout the years
Dedicated I say - life keeps living
Life keeps giving - thus then I see
With these cloudy eyes I am depending on me
And the breath I take each day, I say
I live! I breathe! I consume the truth
I'm the breath of life! I know it anyway.
And to each his own, I walk my steps knowing
That thus is true the years are really showing.
With God in my soul, I really justify
Every cry! Bewildered, I know why!
And the last breath I take , My lasting memories
Will purify my soul with thee, I see! I capture
I am with you GOD I know it for sure.
Be it be known we all must breathe!
And I keep walking, I really believe
That life's breath! that I keep taking
My opportunities are endless
Achievements I am contemplating
Therefore I breathe like the life of a tree
It does die every year and spring back to life
Every breath! I take. I want life after death  

No comments:

Post a Comment