Sunday, July 14, 2013

MOVEMENT OF THE DANCE

Moral Dilemma's - we see it in society
Darkness in the soul - once there was light
Remembering you - will you remember me too
I see the blues - I view true calamity
There's a phrase that fits - true grit
Broken hearted - the heart never lies
Taking on a new direction - tis I see
My mind - I think about my own protection
My feelings - I keep deep inside
Thus the freedom this I do hide
I write the words - do I create a hit
Positive - self esteem - self pride
My emotions - I relish in my mind
The past coming up what will I then find
I listen clearly , too to rhythm and blues
I traveled through time to the beat of the drum
I sing along - I visualize - I hum
In the skies - I view the beautiful hues
I listen carefully - thus you degrade
I challenge - I make a mark in life
And each tear we cry we see the sky
Creates the images to then mesmerize
Pictures - I see beneath my lids
This dilemma - I opposed and I do love
My mind with the track of my tears
That the voices of you throughout all the years
you can dream it's over - winning the war
And you truly know they won't win
Each day I love a new born chance
That I begin the movements of the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment