Friday, February 6, 2015

Yes It is " Beauteous Be Poesy"



Beauteous Be!  It nourished my soul!
It blooms right into my personality
I write reflections, I draw
Conclusions are in my mind
I read between the lines
And what do I see?
Images in my brain, My IQ then
It becomes me! I smell
The aroma with my senses
Petal by petal, I am embraced
With my sight, I see the curio
And my eyes, they dwell
Bruised with the brushstroke
I paint a picture with the hues
By my side, I contemplate
I then endeavor  this
My aura! I am surrounded
I look around and I find
It all sums up! Love is around me
Hark! Yet I am nurtured with evil
The ugly horror! I am distraught
I have movement in time
I viewed God so pure to live by
I view the reality. Again I see
This precious book, my soul
Lingering memories.
It's my pride , my baby
My work of art!!!
My eyes they never cry
I am the victim of circumstance
My twinkling pupils dance
I developed self pride
I still feel bruised by reality
Yet my book is creatively
Subjected to this, subjected to that
I drew LINE and  GESTURE
I see the beauty, beauteous be..
Take a look at yourself ,
Then look at me...

DEDICATED TO ALL THE DEROGATORY , UNSUPPORTIVE, UNCONSTUCTIVE
CRITICISM in my life  

No comments:

Post a Comment