Sunday, October 12, 2014

SHALL WE INTERPRET IT


Painting by Poetess Stacey Law  11 by 17  available  


I woke! The day inspired me
As I sit with the animosity in the air
Dark, gloomy skies embedded in my mind
The past coming up - What do I find?
I see memories - I see influence strikes me
Bruised by m audience - I write
Reflections flow with my pen
My face exclaims - I remember when
I have a touch of reality, it flows
The smile on my face, it goes
I seek words to express my desires
I am perplexed and as I sit
I ponder - Do I recollect?
My morning happy with glee?
Your overall attitude is effecting me
I show empathy? I watch the shadows
In my mind - they confuse me
They are settled in my mind
I caution - What is today?
My day of reckoning
I set forth to stride
My feelings, I am reluctant to hide
I sound off at the sight
You're surrounding me instead
I am desperate - you are in my head
I woke! I listened! Your words transpired
And I am doomed this was the inspiration
I am speechless! I write with exclamation!

l

No comments:

Post a Comment