Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mystical YOU



MERRY CHRISTMAS !!    "Beauteous Be Poesy"  could make a beautiful selection for a gift for the poetry lover

                                                                    Mystical YOU  


It's magic!  I ponder at the heavenly skies
I am mesmerized, the blizzard snow
Enchanting as it glistens, I know
I am beneath the covered ground
I die! My blossoms no longer bloom
My growth stunts, My symbolism
It stagnates til spring, and the thorn
At my waking hour pricks me
Into reality that me, the rose
Realistically in my life as prose
I will capture the soul mate
And as the midnight hour
Approaches at twilight
I am blessed with the sight
I hold dear my precious bud
I have a heart of gold, I treasure
In turn I am sentimentally numb
Having class! Poise and Etiquette
In the present I approach
A style of my own, charmed
Now beneath the tree
The anthology written by me
The rose blooms clearly
In the body of the book
If only each word written
If only you would take a look
I stand tall still as the rose
My audience is you
Merry Christmas to my readers
I am the rose! Mystical me
I am in Beauteous Be Poesy
I am blessed , beauteous be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment