Saturday, August 16, 2014

I am the AUTHOR " Beauteous Be Poesy " POEM My Thought Process

 
My book is available on googles, amazon.com , barnes & noble

My poem " My Thought Process" is not in this particular book

                                                        MY THOUGHT PROCESS


Thinking ! I see images of beauteous buds
The rose - It tranquilizes me
I see , love!  As the climbers bloom
And I am hypnotized as I enter the room
The sentiment on my precious mind
My flowers!  God's beauty I find
Warms my heart - remarkable!
Yet what is love ? I've yet to see
My reflections that I see of personality
I walk alone - Loving the roses symbolism
I seek love - yet what I find so true
Blues skies - blue skies beauteous
On my mind ! they darken like a storm
Stormy , stormy  nights - I see
The blues ! That precious flower wilts
I dry it - I preserve its beauty
Yet I see no love in my heart
I walk independently - I walk alone
I listen ! I hear words - I am me
Strong minded in my personality
In life I grew cold - I protect my heart
I am thinking straight , my feelings start
To harden ! The world corrupted me
I grow the rose ! My bush might too bloom
It means more to me - to watch it grow
Yet it's precious meaning is ridiculed
My pot-pourrie , I make handmade and I save
Each petal from the womb of the seed
May the dried flowers I preserve
Sit on dearly planted on my grave
I then cultivate the soil - the weed
Life after death - I see beauty
I look around me - What I deserve
In my gardens that I walk - I see
My flowers I grow I want with me
Surrounding me , I planted with love
Of my soul - May my spirits glow
Memories - down memory lane
I think, I ponder and I look back
Wounded by society - the heart is black...

No comments:

Post a Comment