Thursday, August 7, 2014

COLOR MY WORLD



MY BOOK   " Beauteous Be Poesy"  is available on Amazon.com   a KINDLE ONLY  $3.99

COLOR MY WORLD                                      POEM                   A Dramatic Monologue        
The iris - the spectrum in my glistening eyes
Beauty be that of the rainbow , hues on my face
Pigments painting mental images in my brain
Bewitching in art - coloring this my world
Enchanting the raindrops from the skies - so high
Elegantly creating the beauteous hues I trace
I conclude - the beaming shades of awe
What a beauteous phenomena perplexed wondering why?
The wonder amazed in the pupil of my eye
Visions- seeing the glamorous trees
I paint the birch - flows with black and white beauty
Thus I also see shades and the bark is so prominent
Luscious the white - the ivory - imbedded in my mind
And the branches of the willow also flowing with the wind
With the breeze on my face - and autumn leaves we find
Ah --  gardens  - flowers prominent too of hue
Bouquets of roses reflecting on to you
I see the mountains - I see the waters
Still tracing the reflections in my id - my mind
Mentally I see blossoms - I see a solid rock
Of which to stand - God bless our land
May we walk paths feeding our eyes with colors
Predominant - Imagery now in I see the light
Painting the pictures in the beauty of daylight
In my world thus I appreciate and this I love
With the sunrise too in my eyes from skies above
I am walking in life with God side by side
Instilling thoughts in my mind inside and outside
And may the world be always glistening
With thoughts in mind that God is always listening.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment