Thursday, July 24, 2014

I THINK

I think with my id
My aura around my head
My mentality becomes me
I am beside myself
My IQ - I challenge instead
And hence! I awaken
The knock on the door
Sinks further in my brain
Day after day - my senses
Are aware and somehow I am smiling
I go hand in hand
Like the footprints in the sand
And I walk the beaches
Of the utmost dissatisfaction
I tremble
I slept dreaming in peace
Now time marches on
And the knock may cease
And at my door
I see- another
Animosity
I am surrounded with vibes
Thus , I am brave
I take notice
I am full of grace
Am I in my place
Or shall I say
Did you today?
Push me!
Indeed , I am
And I caution
Tomorrow
May I wake
Bewildered
To another day
With function



1 comment:

  1. A brave and fluent write Stacey - thanks for sharing your inner being...

    ReplyDelete