Sunday, July 27, 2014

BUYING TIME

I stand alone in my life dedicated
My values they are set high
I see a world corrupted - yes I view
Through these eyes I am wounded
I see so many things that money can't buy
I  , up with the sun - shining beautifully
The rays mesmerize me and I am inclined
With the hues on my face blessing my soul
And nurturing my body with warmth
The skies bewilder my strength
With the power of GOD , I start my day
I look at the blooming gardens
I walk through the flowers , day by day
I pick a bud - I smell the sweet aroma
Looking at life differently than most
I challenge the rocks of which I stand
I then walk in the trails of wilderness
The trees representing life - I see
I meditate - I am hypnotized by beauty
And if I walk in the waves and ponder
The caps rolling with the prominent wind, indeed
And the waterfalls sprinkling unto me
It's justified in life that I must too
Spend my day by day cultivating the weed
Mile after mile - I am astounded
I appreciate the beauty within me
Capturing each precious moment in my mind
I build dreams with the sun today
And each day I pass the day wondering
Shall the beaming sun running down my face
With those elegant - prominent hues
Suppress the calamity and eliminate the blues....

No comments:

Post a Comment