Friday, May 17, 2013

POETS WORDS

Words inspire  - they create an imagery
Words flow on the paper and a possible dactyl
Coming together into a chorus of creativity
Freedom of ideas grow time after time
Free thoughts flow and a poetic rhythm
Seeking to enlighten words can then thou create
Inspired by love of verse and visually permeate
Each word to find to diversify Language Arts
From the flow of the pen from which it starts
Transpired that the sound of the rhythm
Metrically with style not to misconstrue
The reality of that the true poet in you
Skilled at the choice of the words forever be
Creative thy be in genuine thoughts
Forever be we see the words of still
Love- thoughts of peace actions against hate
Definition of a poet - Eloquence of writing style
Making all those words all worth the while
And now I do flow my pen with ink so deep
As the words come into mind, the trial
I create this the poem, from within my head
Thus I still inspire the creation with beauty
I am the poet!  beauty - Beauteous Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment