Saturday, April 25, 2015

NATIONAL POETRY MONTH CELEBRATING STILL (EARTH DAY)


  EARTH DAY   with love


                                                                 TAKE A STANCE


Dawn breaks - in the wee hours of the day
A cloud thus in the sky
The sun it is shining with its rays
Hues they permeate in the mind
I see beauty, it enchants me
Nurturing life - the trees glow
It's spring - the rose no longer beneath the snow
The thorn it pricks - it inspires me
Beauteous be that when it blooms
Mesmerized by the golden sunrise
God's creation of the heavenly skies
I wonder! I ponder with  thoughts
Meditating I take a stance
The petals they may wilt in time
Precious they be may the raindrops be clear
And pure the ozone through the roots
The point - sharpened in our minds
May we care - the beautiful bud
Needs beauty in nature and too our personality
Reflections of the brush - to clarity
The rain we need to purify to purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment